Livestock Claims

If you are a producer in New Tecumseth and your livestock, poultry and/or honeybees have been damaged by wildlife, the Ontario Wildlife Damage Compensation Program can help with financial assistance.

Our Town Administration Centre can help you process your livestock claim.

Eligibility criteria

Learn more about program eligibility with the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA).