Make a Complaint or Inquiry

To make a complaint or inquiry about a noise related concern, you can contact our Municipal Law Enforcement division.

Contact the division at 705-435-3900 ext. 1225 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. For after hours, call 705-435-3900 and follow the prompts. If an officer is available, they will respond to your call as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will return your call by the next business day.

You can also email Municipal Law Enforcement or fill out our Report a Concern form.

We handle all complaints confidentially.