Water Quality

If you have concerns with your water quality or see discoloured water, contact our Public Works Department at 705-435-3900 and Press "4" or email Public Works.

If you are a private well owner, you can also test for contaminants and chemicals by contacting Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit. Public Health Ontario Laboratories regularly test for indicators of bacterial contamination (E. coli and coliforms).